In this episode, we visited with Alex Kendrick, actor, director, and writer, about:
- Answering God’s call to work with his brothers in producing films like Courageous, Facing the Giants, Fireproof, Lifemark, and War Room.
- The success of these films and how they have moved millions of people in their faith.
- The Kendrick Brothers’ first feature-length documentary, Show Me the Father.
- How one of the greatest needs put into our hearts is the need for a father.
- The importance of a father in the identity formation of a child.
Show Me the Father Documentary
Follow on Social Media:
Covenant Eyes offers a clear path to freedom through trusted relationships and free resources. TRY COVENANT EYES FREE FOR 30 DAYS: (Promo Code: FreePodcast)
Stay up to date on the latest news and guests on The Covenant Eyes Podcast by signing up for our newsletter: https://learn.covenanteyes.com/podcast-newsletter/
Try Covenant Eyes for FREE today!
Use Promo Code: FreePodcast