In this episode, we sit down with Dan Emr, Founder and Executive Director of Worthwhile Wear, to talk about:
- How God called him to leave comfort and stability to help those enslaved.
- The services Worthwhile Wear offers to combat a comprehensive problem.
- How churches across the U.S. can be on the frontlines in caring for human trafficking survivors.
- The need for education about human trafficking so victims can find safety.
- The uphill battle survivors face when they do find safety.
Website: Worthwhile Wear
The Facts About Human Trafficking
Follow on Social Media:
Covenant Eyes offers a clear path to freedom through trusted relationships and free resources. TRY COVENANT EYES FREE FOR 30 DAYS: (Promo Code: FreePodcast)
Stay up to date on the latest news and guests on The Covenant Eyes Podcast by signing up for our newsletter: https://learn.covenanteyes.com/podcast-newsletter/
Try Covenant Eyes for FREE today!
Use Promo Code: FreePodcast