In this episode, we visit with Benjamin Bull, General Counsel and leader of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation (NCOSE) Law Center, about:
- The mission to fight child sexual abuse, illegal pornography, sex trafficking, and other forms of sexual abuse and exploitation.
- Lawsuits the Law Center is currently pursuing against giants like Pornhub, Twitter, Craigslist, Meta, Reddit, and OnlyFans.
- The federal government’s inaction when it comes to pursuing cases criminally.
- What the Law Center’s success means for this fight in coming years.
- How other victims of trafficking and exploitation can take action legally.
NCOSE Law Center and its current lawsuits: https://endsexualexploitation.org/law-center/
Mr. Bull’s Townhall column: Imagine…A World Free From Child Sexual Abuse, Trafficking and Exploitation
Follow on Social Media:
Covenant Eyes offers a clear path to freedom through trusted relationships and free resources. TRY COVENANT EYES FREE FOR 30 DAYS: (Promo Code: FreePodcast)
Stay up to date on the latest news and guests on The Covenant Eyes Podcast by signing up for our newsletter: https://learn.covenanteyes.com/podcast-newsletter/
Try Covenant Eyes for FREE today!
Use Promo Code: FreePodcast